Monday, May 3, 2021

Silent is not the answer

Do you ever come across a moment in life where you thought I should have said that, a pang of regret of not saying that out loud? It is quite understandable that, for a person who does not speak or socialize that much, expressing can be sometimes difficult. You have to think a lot before you raise a voice. I have an introverted personality but I have raised my voice when I feel like certain things are not impacting us in the right way. A Senior gave me a vengeful eye and even said I am a dangerous person. While the positive comments received from other colleagues faded away with time, that one comment still lingers on my mind. The age-old practice of always being a yes man or yes woman is not always a good solution. If you know that it is harming you and your surroundings,speak out. Maybe you will be the black sheep but I believe that if it brings positive changes, being that one is not a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent is not the answer

Do you ever come across a moment in life where you thought I should have said that , a pang of regret of not saying that out loud? It is qui...