Friday, July 19, 2024

Mental health well being

When I heard about mental health well-being a few years back, I often wondered what that meant. Perhaps people who do not go through this phase may not understand or empathize with those suffering from it.  I am not saying that I have been diagnosed with such things, or I am not even sure whether I am suffering from a mental health problem. But am I experiencing depreciation in my mental health and well-being? And for that, I would perhaps say maybe.

I have always strived to do my best, whether at work or with family. I have always strived to build my capacity to the point that sometimes it is exhausting to feel the emptiness and incompetence no matter how hard I try. Sometimes, I go after a wild goose chase, which has affected me in unknown ways. 

I felt I needed to do something to pick up myself from this dreading feeling of not knowing what I was feeling. My thoughts are clouded, my actions erratic, and there is a feeling of development of indifference, which is also kind of scary.

So, I am now taking a step back to myself and doing what I used to love. I used to be in love with poetry and blogging so, taking one step at a time to learn to express myself again. To give voice to my inner thoughts and not stay silent on matters that affect me.  I am starting to write again  and I have a big goal in mind which will be known to all in due course of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental health well being

When I heard about mental health well-being a few years back, I often wondered what that meant. Perhaps people who do not go through this ph...