Thursday, January 7, 2021

Expressing

Do you ever come across a moment in life where you have so many things to express but can't find right words? To put it other way round, do you find it difficult to even construct a good sentence? I have been struggling with writing for quite a long time now. I have stopped blogging after I joined service. In addition to that I have read only about five books in these four years of my career. An engineering career is definitely not a piece of cake but I wasn't determined to read and explore. Someone said that a busy person will always find time, maybe I was making excuses all along. I have realized that if not now, I will never be able to live up to my own expectation. My future self is not going to be happy with me.

Therefore from now onward I pledge to read every day even if it is a page and I will invest on books too.  In addition to that i will update my blog  at least once in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent is not the answer

Do you ever come across a moment in life where you thought I should have said that , a pang of regret of not saying that out loud? It is qui...