Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Fate

Do you believe in fate? What is it actually? Have you ever wondered? Perhaps fate is interpreted differently by different people. From a small age itself I heard people saying that whatever happens will happen as per individual’s fate. Is it not scary? Is it ok to leave everything to fate? Is it even possible that everything happens as per fate and we don’t have any control over it? What if something goes wrong and you leave it to fate rather than working on it?  I don’t deny that i don’t believe in fate. But i don’t want to leave everything to it. Only when I run out of all the options then may be, perhaps a point when i have utterly given up.


I always believe that it is one's choice that determines the destiny. I don’t wait for something to pop out of nowhere and suddenly bring prosperity in my life. Through hard work, determination and consistent, we can achieve the level of satisfaction we desire. I have always believed on that principle and I have achieved it. I do not go after success nor is fame, all I want at the end of the day to sleep peacefully knowing that I have done something good. Personal satisfaction is what i want the most.

Fate and choice, it is pretty confusing at times. What I have written might be also some rotten stuff but like I said earlier, I do not write to gain fame or attract reader. I write because I want to spill out all those confusion and things that bother me. Perhaps it is fate or choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent is not the answer

Do you ever come across a moment in life where you thought I should have said that , a pang of regret of not saying that out loud? It is qui...