Sunday, September 8, 2013

Slowly and gradually

Slowly and gradually I will leave your side
Like you want me to be
Slowly and gradually I will keep distance from you
Like you expect me to be
Slowly and gradually I will move on
Like you want me to be
Sorry for bothering you a lot lately
Because I find it harder dear
Harder than I thought to stay away from you
The thought of cutting contact with you
Pricks me and I find it harder to deal with it
The thought of not seeing you scares me
The thought of not knowing how you doing
Pushes me into the world of questionnaire
Sorry dear but I shall try
Slowly and gradually I will go away
Slowly and gradually it will be like I was never a part of your life
Till then bear with me dear
Slowly and gradually i will become invisible to you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent is not the answer

Do you ever come across a moment in life where you thought I should have said that , a pang of regret of not saying that out loud? It is qui...