Friday, October 17, 2014

A beautiful dream

Sometime life does not turn out to be the way we want but somehow we hope that someday it will be alright. We hope that someday we will be able to see the light flickering at the end of the tunnel.  But if not we can always dream about it and somehow it get fulfilled in some way.

As I got back home, I saw my mother weaving in the living room like always. Father was talking about his work to mother. I looked at them alarmed, giving them a confused look. It has been years since they got separated. There was calm expression on mother’s face as if everything was okey. Father grinned at me and said that they got back together.  I know I am not a kid anymore; matured enough to take my own responsibilities. I do know how to take care of myself and the people around me. But sometime I wish to see my parents together. I am still their child no matter how old I get. During their separation I could not grieve openly also. I thought their separation was best for them. If they don’t find happiness in each other’s company anymore, why should they sacrifice their life for kids?  But deep down I knew that things would never be same and as expected it was not same.  I miss to see my parents together. Somehow I felt happy to see them together finally and I felt like god answered my prayer eventually. I had a soothing beautiful feeling. 


When sun rose up in the morning I realized that it was just a dream, a beautiful one. I thought about it and knew that they will never be together again. They are happy somehow in their own life now. But at least my wish to see them together was finally granted; be it in a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent is not the answer

Do you ever come across a moment in life where you thought I should have said that , a pang of regret of not saying that out loud? It is qui...