Monday, February 24, 2014

Loneliness

I stand alone all by myself again
 Not having a single soul to call mine
Trying to console myself with various reasons
Asking what have I done wrong?
I don’t have a shoulder to cry on
I don’t have an ear to listen to me
All those people whom I cared has their own life
I don’t blame them for not being there for me
I curse myself for not being strong enough
I curse myself for expecting a lot from others
Hours goes by drowning me in the pool of sadness
Crippled do I feel to tackle the unknown problems
And all I want to do is just weep.
For I have lost control over my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent is not the answer

Do you ever come across a moment in life where you thought I should have said that , a pang of regret of not saying that out loud? It is qui...