Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The hurricane

Let me weep today
For I have felt the hurricane
Let me mourn today
For I have lost the precious jewel
In the vicinity of the assumption
Did I dwell for such long
Wishing for the brighter day at the end
Believing and trusting with my every ounce
Was I foolish for not have read the signs?
For I could have stopped the hurricane
Now the hurricane has left
Taking my only precious jewel away
I have no choice but to weep
For I have better plans for tomorrow
For I believe everything happens for a reason
So let me weep today only
For I have felt the hurricane.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent is not the answer

Do you ever come across a moment in life where you thought I should have said that , a pang of regret of not saying that out loud? It is qui...