Friday, September 12, 2014

Far away home

To the far away home
To the far away home I stare
And I stare with confusion
There are people whom I love
And there are people whom I care
But in the midst of people I love and care
There are people who scare me
Sometime the reminder of that pain
Pricks me and I never want to face it again
Because I know I am too weak to face it again
But I belong to that far away land
The land which has given me so much
The home which has always blessed me
The friendship which has kept me going
I owe them more than words can ever describe
In this unknown land I reside now
I feel neither pain nor the happiness
And I enjoy this feeling of indifference
But I question myself Am I really living?
So I stare again to that far away home both with fear and love













No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent is not the answer

Do you ever come across a moment in life where you thought I should have said that , a pang of regret of not saying that out loud? It is qui...